HOTEL & LODGING INFORMATION
151 E Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Hotel reservations can be made at our base group rate of $204 online here or by calling (312) 565-1234 or (877) 803-7534 and referring to the National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health's 31st Annual Conference. The group rate expires on October 27th, 2020, so please make your reservations prior to that date.
Note: Reservation cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
Check-in time: 3:00 pm Check-out time: 12:00 pm
• Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and social spaces like lobbies and restaurants, excluding meeting spaces
• Hyatt Grand Bed®
• 48-inch Ultra High Definition televisions with remote control and cable movie channels
• Video messages, video account review, video checkout
• Individual climate control
• Electronic door lock with automatic deadbolt
• In-room electronic safe
• Full bath amenities and hair dryer
• Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee
• Iron/ironing board
• Fitness Center available 24 hours
• Minutes from the lakefront and beaches
• Nearby Grant Park, Millennium Park, and Maggie Daley Park
• Running / jogging paths along Riverwalk
Take advantage of convenient valet parking with unlimited in-and-out privileges or park at the nearby Illinois Center Garage lot yourself.
0-3 hours - $41
3-6 hours - $51
6+ hours or overnight - $73
Nearby Parking Garages: Prices vary. Please contact the hotel for more information on locations and rates or other questions.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
O’Hare Int’l Airport – 18 miles/45 mins
Midway Int’l Airport – 12 miles / 35 mins
Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
AIRPORT SHUTTLES: Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel.
CHICAGO WATER TAXI: Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
DIVVY: If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.
A UNIQUE HOTEL TO DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Situated near Chicago’s famous Magnificent Mile, Hyatt Regency Chicago is surrounded by downtown’s premier landmarks and attractions. In an easy walk or short cab ride from the hotel, guests are linked to the city’s best shopping, cuisine, museums and theater.
POINTS OF INTEREST
• Magnificent Mile
• Navy Pier
• Grant Park and Millennium Park
• Buckingham Fountain
• Michigan Avenue and State Street Shopping
• Theatre and Financial District
• Museum of Science and Industry
• Field Museum
• Shedd Aquarium
• Art Institute of Chicago
• Adler Planetarium
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Chicago History Museum
• Willis Tower
• Soldier Field (Bears)
• Wrigley Field (Cubs)
• U.S. Cellular Field (White Sox)
• United Center (Bulls and Blackhawks)
• Chicago Cultural Center
• Harris Theater
• Chicago Children’s Museum
• Maggie Daley Park